Stanislav Hladký, Ing.
After almost ten year working in finance in the Czech Republic and abroad Standa has moved to the compensation analysis in the Comp&Ben department. His experience include internal equity and external competitiveness as well as variable pay schemes.
- firstname.lastname@example.org | +420 602 483 780
- University of Economics, Prague, Faculty of Business Administration
- Glenmark Pharmaceutical - Sales Incentive plan: analysis of the plan efficiency and design of a new scheme for the Czech and Slovak sales teams.
- Yusen Logistics - Variable pay scheme for blue collars and specialists: analysis and recommendations for new scheme.
- Toyoda Gosei - Compensation practice and system analysis including the benefits portfolio. Design of new compensation system for blue collar population.
- Ceska Zbrojovka - Efficient compensation system and paycosts distribution analysis. Design of a new variable pay scheme for white and blue collar population.
It's Time to Do Comp&Ben Right
Do you feel the same way? We can help you to do something and something else, so you can achieve something and something more.
Feel Like You Need More Information?
We can help you to do something and somesthing else. What are the services we provide?
We can teach you to do something and somesthing else. What are the courses we provide?