After almost ten years working in finance in the Czech Republic and abroad Standa has moved to the compensation analysis in the Comp&Ben department. His experience include internal equity and external competitiveness as well as variable pay schemes.
- University of Economics, Prague, Faculty of Business Administration
- Glenmark Pharmaceutical - Sales Incentive plan: analysis of the plan efficiency and design of a new scheme for the Czech and Slovak sales teams.
- Yusen Logistics - Variable pay scheme for blue collars and specialists: analysis and recommendations for new scheme.
- Toyoda Gosei - Compensation practice and system analysis including the benefits portfolio. Design of new compensation system for blue collar population.
- Ceska Zbrojovka - Efficient compensation system and pay cost distribution analysis. Design of a new variable pay scheme for white and blue collar population.
It's Time to Do Comp&Ben Right
Do you feel the same way? We are here to help!
Do You Need More Information?
Check our approach and find out what sets us apart from our competitors.
We can solve your challenges in Comp&ben. Find out more about our solutions.