With more than fifteen years of experience in HR and Comp&Ben Martin has become an expert in the strategic design of comp systems and pay cost management. His hobbies are job evaluation and sales incentive plans. He owns the first Ph.D. in Comp&Ben in central Europe.
- Nestlé Global - Global Comp&Ben workshops for C&B Managers and HR BPs.
- KBC Bank - Job evaluation of Czech and Slovak affiliates (about 10,000 headcount). Design of new sales incentive scheme for the retail bank.
- Heineken - Effective pay cost management analysis and recommendations. Job evaluation for the Czech and Slovak affiliates.
- O2 Telefonica - Job evaluation for the Slovak affiliate and compensation practice analysis. Organizational design recommendations.
- Miller Brands UK - Effective pay cost management analysis and recommendations for the UK sales organization. Job evaluation and market benchmarking.
- Postgraduate studies at University of Economics in Prague (Ph.D.)
- Charles University in Prague, Theological Faculty (MA)
- Slovak Telecom - Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Nestlé - Compensation and Benefits Manager CZ/SK
It's Time to Do Comp&Ben Right
Do you feel the same way? We are here to help!
Do You Need More Information?
Check our approach and find out what sets us apart from our competitors.
We can solve your challenges in Comp&ben. Find out more about our solutions.