Tomáš is a seasoned Comp&Ben expert having spent almost twenty years in various senior C&B roles including regional jobs and leading international projects for BDA. He focuses on external competitiveness and range setting process. He also leads the Educational pillar for BDA and its methodology as well as the relationship with the world of Academia.
- Mondeléz International - Pay cost modeling and analytical work for a global organizational design project for the HQ in Chicago.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals - Compensation system and practice analysis for the Russian plants. Job evaluation, range setting and system recommendations.
- mTEL - Complex solution for a Serbian telecom company. Design of a new compensation system, including controlling tools and change management programmes for line and HR. New sales incentive plan.
- SABMiller Europe - Complex solution in comp&ben for the regional C&B function. Pay cost efficiency and compensation practice analysis. Design of salary ranges for Europe, including tailored tools, capabilities building programmes and assessment of C&B managers. Strategic design of new compensation systems in selected markets.
- IKEA - Compensation strategy and market reference levels consulting and support for regional HR management.
- Postgraduate study at FFUP (Ph.D.)
- Palackého University in Olomouc, Philosophical Faculty (MA)
- Czech Railways - Compensation and Benefits Director
- Plzeňský Prazdroj - Compensation & Benefits Manager
- Kraft Foods International (Vienna) - Compensation Manager Central Europe
- Kraft Foods CR - Comp&Ben Supervisor CZ/SK
It's Time to Do Comp&Ben Right
Do you feel the same way? We are here to help!
Do You Need More Information?
Check our approach and find out what sets us apart from our competitors.
We can solve your challenges in Comp&ben. Find out more about our solutions.