Carl-Gustav Svanström, M.Sc., MBA
Independent Senior Advisor
Carl-Gustav Svanström is board member of an international investment bank and has more than 30 years of experience from senior finance roles. Currently, he also advises a leading Swiss Private Bank, a leading international consulting company, a global satellite and telecommunications company, an international recycling group, a fintech startup and boutique Swiss watch startup.
Previously has also served as senior advisor for many successful businesses including an international premium brand family owned company and a number of other companies.
- Carl-Gustav.Svanstrom@bdadvisory.eu | +41 79 210 37 20
- MSc Stockholm School of Economics
- Hight Performance Leadership Diploma IMD
- Executive MBA IMD
- Other executive education at Harvard Business School: INSEAD, IMD and Swiss Board School
- Board member of an international investment bank
- Senior advisor and board member of various companies such as Family Owned International Premium Brand Group Consulting Company, small Swiss Watch Company, International Telecom and Satellite Company, 2 Fin Tech Companies, Internet Start-up, Packaging Recycling Investment Company, M&A Integration Network, Mercy Ships Switzerland and a Leading European Private Bank.
- Birgma/Biltema – CEO and Group CFO, Chairman of Biltema Sweden and Biltema Nordic Services, Board member of Biltema Denmark and Supervisory Board of Biltema Holding BV.
- Tetra Laval - Global Head of Financial Services, Chairman and member of internal boards and international pension foundations.
- Alfa Laval - Head of Corporate Finance and part of the Business Area Finance Management Team, Managing Director of substantial subsidiaries.
It's Time to Do Comp&Ben Right
Do you feel the same way? We can help you to do something and something else, so you can achieve something and something more.
Feel Like You Need More Information?
We can help you to do something and somesthing else. What are the services we provide?
We can teach you to do something and somesthing else. What are the courses we provide?