Carl-Gustav Svanström is board member of an international investment bank and has more than thirty years of experience from senior finance roles. Currently, he also advises a leading Swiss Private Bank, a leading international consulting company, a global satellite and telecommunications company, an international recycling group, a fintech startup and boutique Swiss watch startup.
Previously has also served as senior advisor for many successful businesses including an international premium brand family owned company and a number of other companies.
- Board member of an international investment bank
- Senior advisor and board member of various companies such as Family Owned International Premium Brand Group Consulting Company, small Swiss Watch Company, International Telecom and Satellite Company, 2 Fin Tech Companies, Internet Start-up, Packaging Recycling Investment Company, M&A Integration Network, Mercy Ships Switzerland and a Leading European Private Bank.
- Birgma/Biltema – CEO and Group CFO, Chairman of Biltema Sweden and Biltema Nordic Services, Board member of Biltema Denmark and Supervisory Board of Biltema Holding BV.
- Tetra Laval - Global Head of Financial Services, Chairman and member of internal boards and international pension foundations.
- Alfa Laval - Head of Corporate Finance and part of the Business Area Finance Management Team, Managing Director of substantial subsidiaries.
- Oberlin College (USA), BA, Government & Latin American Studies
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), MA, Latin American Studies
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), MS cand. (abt), Sociology
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), MS cand., Industrial Relations
It's Time to
Do Comp&Ben Right
Need More Information?
Check our approach and find out what sets us apart from our competitors.
Everything you wanted to know about Comp&Ben... but were afraid to ask.