Expertise in the Area of:
- C&B design and business strategy linkages
- Competitive positioning (developed and developing markets)
- Executive compensation (US and European environments)
- Critical Talent management
- Broad-based and Sales incentive program design
- M&A integration (with a particular focus on integrating US and European entities)
- Global mobility
- Director Total Rewards – Eastern & Southern Europe, Middle East & North Africa and Turkey (Johnson & Johnson EMEA)
- Director C&B - Europe (Kraft Foods Europe)
- Director Compensation - International & Global Supply Chain (Kraft Foods Global)
- Associate Director Compensation - Corporate Functions, Global Mobility and Compensation Operations and Systems (Kraft Foods Global)
- Manufacturing HRBP / Labor Relations manager (Kraft Foods North America)
Linking Award and Engagement:
Michael believes that total rewards solutions must be market-competitive, cost-effective and reinforce desired behaviors. He has a particular interest in the role company culture and values play in engaging employees to deliver business outcomes.
- Oberlin College (USA), BA, Government & Latin American Studies
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), MA, Latin American Studies
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), MS cand. (abt), Sociology
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), MS cand., Industrial Relations
Mike is based in USA and Lithuania
It's Time to Do Comp&Ben Right
Do You Need More Information?
Check our approach and find out what sets us apart from our competitors.
We can solve your challenges in Comp&ben. Find out more about our solutions.