Michael is a senior Total Rewards leader with 26+ years in the field. He comes to us from Nestlé, where over the course of his career he held leadership roles on both the compensation and benefits side in their global Total Rewards organization in Switzerland, China and the USA.
Strategic Pay Cost Management is a Discipline:
A key passion of Michael’s is helping companies to understand how pay cost management is a strategic discipline that delivers both operational efficiencies value creation to company owners and CEO´s. He works with organizations to leverage people cost analytics in building the governance structures and methodologies required to deliver business results. Michael was appointed to the Advisory Council of Oxford Analytica and continues support of their global manufacturing project with Nestlé. He is also collaborating with Martin and Tomáš on a book about pay cost management.
- University of Economics, Prague, PhD, Total Rewards on Pay Costs (Ongoing)
- Jon Hopkins University (USA), MA
- University of Economics Prague, Honorary Degree in Total Rewards
- International Foundation of Benefit Plans (USA), Employee Benefit Concepts & Medical Care Benefits
Expertise in the Area of:
- Strategic HR Management
- Strategic Pay Costs Management
- Executive Compensation (US and European environments)
- Incentive Pay and Long-term Incentive Plans
- Global Mobility
- M&A Project Management
- Evolution of Robotic and AI in relation to Pay Costs
- Corporate Total Rewards Manager of Zone Europe, Middle East and North Africa (Nestlé Global HQ)
- Head of Total Rewards for China, Hong Kong and Taiwan (Nestlé Greater China)
- Corporate Head of Benefits for Hourly Populations (Nestlé USA)
- Webster University Geneva – Associate Professor (Compensation Management)
It's Time to
Do Comp&Ben Right
Need More Information?
Check our approach and find out what sets us apart from our competitors.
Everything you wanted to know about Comp&Ben... but were afraid to ask.