Dave has accumulated more than thirty years of experience in various Human Resources Management roles in multi-national global organisations. He has also held General Management positions in the FMCG industry and is well positioned to apply this experience within a wide range of sectors, integrating Comp & Ben with the wider HR agenda.
Change of Corporate Culture & Performance Management:
Building on his diverse and wide international HR Generalist experience Dave contributes to the BDA team with his particular passion for creating value through change of corporate culture and focus on performance management.
- Oberlin College (USA), BA, Government & Latin American Studies
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), MA, Latin American Studies
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), MS cand. (abt), Sociology
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), MS cand., Industrial Relations
Expertise in the Area of:
- HR Strategy Development and Implementation
- Aligning Comp&Ben Strategy to drive and deliver Corporate Goals
- Integrating Comp&Ben and Talent Management Programmes
- Evidence Based Analytics for driving Organisation Development and Change
- Employee Engagement to deliver sustainable Corporate Growth
- HR Director (SABMiller plc, Global Corporate Offices)
- Head of Comp & Ben and Talent Management (SABMiller Europe)
- General Manager (Lesotho Brewing Co, SABMiller subsidiary)
- HR Director (SABMiller East Africa)
- Senior Consultant (Hay Group)
It's Time to
Do Comp&Ben Right
Need More Information?
Check our approach and find out what sets us apart from our competitors.
Everything you wanted to know about Comp&Ben... but were afraid to ask.