Dave has accumulated more than thirty years of experience in various Human Resources Management roles in multi-national global organisations. He has also held General Management positions in the FMCG industry and is well positioned to apply this experience within a wide range of sectors, integrating Comp & Ben with the wider HR agenda.
Expertise in the Area of:
- HR Strategy Development and Implementation
- Aligning Comp & Ben Strategy to drive and deliver Corporate Goals
- Integrating Comp & Ben and Talent Management Programmes
- Evidence Based Analytics for driving Organisation Development and Change
- Employee Engagement to deliver sustainable Corporate Growth
- HR Director (SABMiller plc, Global Corporate Offices)
- Head of Comp & Ben and Talent Management (SABMiller Europe)
- General Manager (Lesotho Brewing Co, SABMiller subsidiary)
- HR Director (SABMiller East Africa)
Senior Consultant (Hay Group)
Change of Corporate Culture & Performance Management:
Building on his diverse and wide international HR Generalist experience Dave contributes to the BDA team with his particular passion for creating value through change of corporate culture and focus on performance management.
Oberlin College (USA), BA, Government & Latin American Studies
University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), MA, Latin American Studies
University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), MS cand. (abt), Sociology
University of Wisconsin-Madison (USA), MS cand., Industrial Relations
Dave is based in London, UK
It's Time to Do Comp&Ben Right
Do You Need More Information?
Check our approach and find out what sets us apart from our competitors.
We can solve your challenges in Comp&ben. Find out more about our solutions.