When Do You Ditch Your Comp&Ben Strategy
Are There Cracks in The Foundation?
There are ‘signs’ signalling the need to either ditch or drastically change your Comp&Ben Strategy. It will be proposed that the validation of your strategy needs to avoid five particular signs that, if present, potentially question its legitimacy. Let’s review them, discuss/debate their relevance and/or raise a few more signs that yourselves might have discovered.
1. Your CEO cannot meaningfully explain to you what your strategy is
2. The ‘Fair’ balance between Economic Survival and Human Care is not considered
3. Contingency Response to A Potential Black Swan is not part of your strategy’s DNA
4. Your strategy looks to the past versus the future
5. Your specific strategy is relevant for everyone
Lectured by senior C&B professionals with 30 years of international experience in Compensation and Benefits.
Streaming on: 14th of July, 2020, 7.00pm (CE time)
Length: 60 min