Věra is a seasoned data analyst with more than 10 years of experience in compensation and performance management. She worked both for consulting houses and as an internal HR. In BDA she focuses on big data crunching and special tailor-made analyses of compensation practice and performance management. She also prepares data for predictive modelling.
Expertise in the Area of:
- Big Data Analysis
- Predictive Modelling
- Customized Analyses
- Data Quality
- HR Manager (DIRECT Pojišťovna - Insurance company)
- Comp&Ben Specialist (DIRECT Pojišťovna - Insurance company)
- Business Analyst (Deloitte Advisory)
- Consultant (Mercer Human Resource Consulting)
- Analyst (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
Data Models Expert and Data Quality Assurance:
Věra takes care of the quality of inputs and output data and designs data model for predictive analyses. She communicates intensively with our clients when tailoring special analysis tools for them. Věra also prepares all data required for creating Total Remuneration Statements.
- University of Economics in Prague, Faculty of Informatics and Statistics – Statistics and Insurance Engineering (master degree - Ing.)
Věra is based in Prague, Czech Republic
It's Time to Do Comp&Ben Right
Do You Need More Information?
Check our approach and find out what sets us apart from our competitors.
We can solve your challenges in Comp&ben. Find out more about our solutions.