Carl-Gustav Svanström, MSc, MBA
Independent Senior Advisor
Carl-Gustav Svanström has more than 30 years of experience from senior finance roles. He has served as senior advisor and board member for many businesses from international premium brand family owned company through an international consulting firm, to number of start-ups.
- MSc Stockholm School of Economics
- Hight Performance Leadership Diploma IMD
- Executive MBA IMD
- other executive education at Harvard Business School
- INSEAD, IMD and Swiss Board School.
- Senior advisor and board member of various companies such as Family Owned International Premium Brand Group Consulting Company, small Swiss Watch Company, International Telecom and Satellite Company, 2 Fin Tech Companies, Internet Start-up, Packaging Recycling Investment Company, M&A Integration Network, Mercy Ships Switzerland and a Leading European Private Bank.
- Birgma/Biltema – CEO and Group CFO, Chairman of Biltema Sweden and Biltema Nordic Services, Board member of Biltema Denmark and Supervisory Board of Biltema Holding BV.
- Tetra Laval - Global Head of Financial Services, Chairman and member of internal boards and international pension foundations.
- Alfa Laval - Head of Corporate Finance and part of the Business Area Finance Management Team, Managing Director of substantial subsidiaries.
It's Time to Do Comp&Ben Right
Do you feel the same way? We can help you to do something and something else, so you can achieve something and something more.
Feel Like You Need More Information?
We can help you to do something and somesthing else. What are the services we provide?
We can teach you to do something and somesthing else. What are the courses we provide?